Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

To All The Fish

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." ~ Albert Einstein

In light of all the conversations I've had recently about careers and jobs, I still find this quote incredibly prevalent. In fact, I just received an email tonight about how it's time to stop comparing and start doing.

Cheers to that.

Let's get up and get a move on. I can only think of two close friends that are doing what they have always wanted to do. Isn't it time that I stop envying the fact that they've set out on their path, and get to steppin' in my own direction?

Another wise old dude once said, "Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

So here's to Yoda and Albert. May their words of wisdom ignite a fire within us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment